Procedure for Application and Completion
Candidates for the TESOL Certificate should:
- Complete one of the certificate courses with a grade of B- or higher (for undergraduates) or B or higher (for graduates) before applying.
- Submit the TESOL Certificate admission application and proposed plan of study. Candidates are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org if they experience any technical problems with the application. It is strongly advised that students submit applications at least three semesters before their expected graduation date.
- Meet with the TESOL Certificate Advisor to receive admission into the program.
- Earn a grade of B- (for undergraduates) or B (for graduates) in all courses listed on the student’s TESOL Certificate plan of study, and
- Submit an application for completion of the TESOL Certificate.
Questions about the TESOL Certificate application (technical difficulties, etc.) can be directed to email@example.com.
Questions about the TESOL Certificate program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.