Procedure for Application and Completion
Candidates for the TESOL Certificate should:
- Complete one of the certificate courses with a grade of B- or higher before applying.
- Submit the TESOL Certificate admission application form and proposed plan of study; it is strongly advised that students submit applications at least three semesters before their expected graduation date.
- Once the admission application form is received, you will be contacted to submit a resume/CV, one-page personal statement, and transcripts.
- Meet with the TESOL Certificate Advisor to receive admission into the program.
- Earn a grade of B- for undergraduates and B for graduates in all courses listed on the student’s TESOL Certificate plan of study, and
- Submit an application for completion of the TESOL Certificate.
Questions about the TESOL Certificate can be directed to email@example.com