RETURNING STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS FOR SPRING 2020:
- If you have taken the Multiskills English class (ESL 802) or the Advanced Oral English class (ESL 806) at Lorna Sundberg International Center before, please contact email@example.com for the class application form link. Please note that our classes are offered on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure a place! If the class is full when you apply, we will place you on a waiting list.
- Applications are due by January 30, 2020 end of day. Once you submit your application, CAELC will enroll you in the Student Information System (SIS), and the University will bill you for the course.
- Classes begin the week of February 3, 2020.
- Payment is due by February 21, 2020. You can pay for this class online or at the UVA Cashier's Office. You will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to pay once you fill out your application.
- (For Waitlisted Students) After the application deadline of January 30, we will start admitting students from the waiting list if there is room.
Note: Returning students do not need to attend the group screening meeting in order to attend class! You are welcome to apply now.