New Student Application Process for Spring 2020:
- Fill out this form to indicate your interest in the courses by January 22, 2020.
- Attend a group screening meeting with the instructor, Claudine O'Brien, at the International Center on January 23, 2020. The instructor will determine if your English level is appropriate for one or both classes. If your level is too low or too high, you will not be able to take the class.
- If accepted, CAELC will email you the online class application form by January 23, 2020 end of day. Please note that our classes are offered on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure a place! If the class is full when you apply, we will place you on a waiting list.
- Applications are due by January 30, 2020 end of day. Once you submit your application, CAELC will enroll you in the Student Information System (SIS), and the University will bill you for the course.
- Classes begin the week of February 3, 2020.
- Payment is due by February 21, 2020. You can pay for this class online or at the UVA Cashier's Office. You will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to pay once you fill out your application.
- (For Waitlisted Students) After the application deadline of January 30, we will start admitting students from the waiting list if there is room.
Have you already taken a class at the Lorna Sundberg International Center? Visit this page for instructions on how to apply!
Click here to view general registration, billing, payment, refund, withdrawal, and course completion policies.